My work has been published here:
- Fox News Magazine: 10 Awesome Recipes with Peanut Butter
- The Kitchn: It’s World Nutella Day Here’s How to Eat Nutella All Day Long
- The Good Life Moms: Marshmallow Popcorn Balls
- Better Homes and Gardens Special Interest Publications Diabetic Slow Cooker 2012: Splendid Soups & Stews (six recipes)
- Diabetic Living Spring 2013: Lemon Desserts (six recipes)
- Diabetic Living Winter 2013: Romantic Dinner for 2< (two recipes)
- Diabetic Living Spring 2014: Quite the Pear (four recipes) & Don’t Forget: Office Treats! (six recipes)
- Better Homes and Gardens Special Interest Publications Diabetes What to Eat 2015: Meat-Free Mondays (five recipes) & Delicious Desserts (one recipe)
- Diabetic Living Spring 2015: Mexican Menus for 2 (four recipes)
- Diabetic Living Summer 2015: Protein Spotlight: Tilapia (four recipes)
- Better Homes and Garden Special Interest Publications Healthy Meals in Minutes 2015: 10 Minute Snacks and 15 Minute Lunches (three recipes)
Work with me!
Visions of sugarplums (and crispy bacon) dance in my head (all day long) so creating unique recipes featuring specific ingredients, products, or for special diets is a challenge I love to tackle.
I love pairing up with others to create fun and exciting content for The Kitchenarium or for your brand or company. Email me at [jamie] @ [thekitchenarium.com] and let’s chat!